On Oct. 11, 2023, USCIS provided additional guidance on their interpretation of the EB-5 laws created under the EB-5 Reform and Integrity Act of 2022 (RIA). In their clarification, EB-5 investors are now eligible for repayment of their invested capital after two years of investment. In addition, investors now have more protection from regional center terminations.
Kate will be joined by immigration attorney Ron Klasko and EB5AN managing partners Sam Silverman and Mike Schoenfeld, who will explain the recent guidance released by USCIS and discuss how they expect both EB-5 investors and regional centers to be impacted.
The panelists will discuss:
- In-depth analysis of USCIS’s Oct. 11 guidance.
- Relevant changes to the required investment timeframe – key takeaways for investors and regional centers.
- Provisions for investors associated with terminated regional centers.
- Predictions for future developments.
- First impressions from EB5AN.