Please join Anna Reiff and Cole Heyer, members of GT’s Immigration & Compliance Practice, for the webinar “Happier Trails: Essential International Travel Tips for U.S. Residents and Foreign Nationals” July 27 from 1 – 2 p.m. ET.
The summer months are a ripe time to tour the world, preview international universities for studies, or visit family—but only if you have the proper documentation to return to the United States.
Before booking that flight for a global destination, join this informative webinar designed to offer an overview of travel considerations amid the latest federal guidance for U.S. citizens and foreign nationals alike, including:
- Understanding which documents to carry
- Reviewing the visa stamping process, both for trips abroad and to the United States
- Learning more about automatic revalidation
- Exploring the important compliance items such as Form I-94s and passport validity
- Discovering the ins and outs of travel on advance parole