Our attorneys have decades of experience providing the full suite of immigration legal services, including immigration policy development, immigration compliance, enforcement (including government audits and investigations), global work visas and residence permits for transnational employees, legal advocacy and legislative representation, corporate restructuring, tax minimization, and more. We identify the best options for clients to obtain work authorization, develop strategies to obtain temporary work authorization and permanent resident status, explain the requirements, and discuss the application processes.
We counsel U.S. entities operating in foreign countries, U.S. entities engaging labor from both within and outside of the United States, and foreign entities operating and/or engaging labor within the United States. To ensure that our clients’ legal needs are addressed efficiently, effectively, and in consideration of the critical issues, we utilize a multidisciplinary approach that brings together lawyers and professionals from across the firm and with experience in practice areas such as Tax, Global Benefits & Compensation, Labor & Employment, Cross-Border Privilege, and Export Controls.
- Immigration Policy Development
- Immigration Compliance
- U.S. Work Visas and Permanent Residence
- Enforcement, including Government Audits and Investigations
- Global Immigration (From Any Country to Any Country)
- Legal Advocacy and Legislative Representation
- EB-5 Immigrant Investment and Job Creation
- Corporate Restructuring
- Tax Minimization for Employers and Foreign Workers