Greenberg Traurig is pleased to host an informative Immigration presentation on key areas that can impact companies across all industry areas. Please join us on Tuesday, June 28, at the GT Mclean office at 8:30 a.m. It’s a great opportunity to meet new connections and get reacquainted with old friends over coffee.
Topic areas to be addressed:
• Politics and Policies that Impact Immigration Now and After the Election
• Employment Based Backlogs for Permanent Residence – EB-2 and EB-3
• H-1B Visa numbers, Alternatives to Hiring, Limitations and Timing Issues
• STEM OPT Changes, Impacts on Your Organization
• FDNS Visits, E-Verify and I-9 Systems
The discussion will be led by Greenberg Traurig Shareholders,
Laura Foote Reiff and Martha J. Schoonover.
Tuesday, June 28, 2016
8:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. – Registration
9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. – Discussion
1750 Tysons Blvd.
McLean, Virginia 22102
Please RSVP to Liliam Aguila at GT_RSVP@gtlaw.com